Blood Ties Theme ( "Live Forever" by Tamara Rhodes) w/ show intro.

A Fang-Phile Fille, Tweets!

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Fave lines from Blood Ties (Bad JuJu)


Bad JuJu


Henry : "I knew you wouldn't be able to stay away."
Vicki : "You're one of those guys just riddled with self doubt aren't you?"
Henry :"I have a fair opinion of myself and hundreds of years of positive reinforcement."


Henry : "Are you gonna keep doing this? Coming up with answers for everything I say?"
Vicki : " Only if you keep saying things."


Mike [to Vicki] : "I see you brought your cartoonist friend."
Henry : " ... what I create are graphic novels."
Mike : " Yeah, if I were a cartoonist, I'd call them that too."


Vicki : " How many times do I have to tell you... don't bite the bartender!"
Henry : "I was only playing."


Coreen : "She took my mouth away!"
Vicki : "I've got to learn that trick sometime."
Henry : "Do you have to wise crack even when you're dying?"
Vicki : "I'm not dying."

Coreen : "One of my books says to use salt on zombies."
Henry : "I don't want to season them Coreen, I'd like to kill them."


(No Infringement Intended!)

No comments: