Blood Ties Theme ( "Live Forever" by Tamara Rhodes) w/ show intro.

A Fang-Phile Fille, Tweets!

Friday, January 1, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR: Kyle Schmid WINS Sexiest man in Vampire Realm!

HAPPY NEW YEAR, 2010 (or 20 Zen) my Fang-tastic Followers!

Well Henry Fitzroy Fans, yup you've read it right (re: title)!

Updating on that vote poll I told about only 4 days ago, being done by The Memphis Vampire Examiner, it was a close race to the sunset, but ultimately Kyle Schmid's fans rallied en mass, and in only two days, staked a win over Twilight's Robert Pattinson.

Blood Ties, Vampire Henry Fitzroy himself, a.k.a Kyle Schmid has won "fangs" down as the Sexiest Man in the Vampire Realm!

Kyle won with 2,706 votes (beating R. Pat's 2,571).


Here's looking at you, Kid!
 Image Courtesy of KyleSchmidCentral:





And info to the end, over at Nicole Hadaway's blog, All Things Smart and Scary, she has posted a treat entitled: Little Bit of Blood Ties!

Also, on Marta Costa's Vampire Wire blog, for her Gratuitous New Year's day videos, she posted "Videos set to...", with Blood Ties, Henry Fitzroy as the 1st (scroll dwon page to find, after enjoying the Supernatural badges of course).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm so glad Kyle won! Especially since he had no qualms about seducing his food!

Thanks for the mention of my blog, and I hope you enjoyed the video (I cannot tell you how many times I've watched/listened to it. It's a perfect blend of music and images).

Happy New Year, Soni!

Soni Vamp said...

Yes I did enjoy the vid (and mentioned about your blog/post on KyleSchmidCentral as well). Anne, the moderator at KSC forum gave her kudos to it too)!

Anonymous said...

I saw your posting over at KSC -- you make me feel so famous! Thank you very much, sincerely!

I have been lurking off and on over at KSC, but perhaps I'll formally introduce myself one day (especially since Kyle is the main reason I watched The Thaw).

Thanks so much, Soni!