Blood Ties Theme ( "Live Forever" by Tamara Rhodes) w/ show intro.

A Fang-Phile Fille, Tweets!

Monday, January 25, 2010

And the Winner is....

CONGRATULATIONS go  to CheriS33 who has WON the random draw (done by Nicole) from last weeks contest, for an e-copy of Nicole Hadaway's Release!

Please send your email address to me, so I can forward to Nicole, @ VampirePhile@Gmail.com

And THANK YOU ALL who participated. 

It was great to read all the comments about Henry and to know that he is a vampire who still (and always will) hold(s) a special place in all our hearts!

4 comments:

CheriS33 said...

Thank You Soni for the contest and giving the Blood Ties fans a chance to really express their passions for the show and the character of Henry Fitzroy!
And THANK YOU Nicole Hadaway! This is really exciting and I can't wait to read your new book!
Yay! Blood Ties fans! This was a very Positive event for our Favorite show!! And Yes, Henry Fitzroy will forever live in our hearts, thank you Kyle!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Cheri. What a nice way to begin the week. Way to go.


Maggiemay

Unknown said...

Hi Soni! I just joined as a follower. I found you through our friend, Nicole's blog. She said you're writing your first paranormal romance. That's great! I did the same thing last year. I finished the MS right before the new year and now I'm working on my rewrites. Hoping to have it publisher ready in a few months. I'd love for you to check out my blog, too. Maybe we can help each other through the scary steps of publishing our first book! Take care, Gina

Soni Vamp said...

Hi Gina,
a pleasure to "virtually" meet you, and thank you for following.

Yes, I'm writing, but it's still a WIP, far from finished, but I do appreciate the offer and will definitely remember it when my time comes.

Come by again anytime, no "invitation to enter" required, LoL! :[

~ Soni