Blood Ties Theme ( "Live Forever" by Tamara Rhodes) w/ show intro.

A Fang-Phile Fille, Tweets!

Monday, October 26, 2009

Happy Halloween Week! and My top 10 picks for fave Vampire : 10 and 9.

Happy Halloween Week Everyone! 

It's Vampire Poetry Monday @ Fang-tastic Books blog, and one of my poems, Vampire,  is featured this week.

Leave your comments here (or preferably there if interested).




Also, this week, I'll be featuring my top10 picks for fave Vampire, beginning with these two at number 10 and 9, respectively: 

                                         
#9) David Boreanaz as Angel (in Buffy, The Vampire Slayer)

  












         #10) Thomas Ian Griffith as Valek (in John Carpenter's Vampires).

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Now see, Thomas Griffith was yummy in this movie. I don't know, it's something about the pale skin, jet black hair and ice blue eyes that gets me going!

You've got me hooked on this blog.

Soni Vamp said...

Hi Charisma, Thank you!

I also have to appologize, I had my comment update feed turned off so didn't realize 'til now that you'd left replies!

Thanks again!

Jerome Samson said...

Are you tired of being human, having talented brain turning to a vampire in a good posture in ten minutes, Do you want to have power and influence over others, To be charming and desirable, To have wealth, health, without delaying in a good human posture and becoming an immortal? If yes, these your chance. It's a world of vampire where life get easier,We have made so many persons vampires and have turned them rich, You will assured long life and prosperity, You shall be made to be very sensitive to mental alertness, Stronger and also very fast, You will not be restricted to walking at night only even at the very middle of broad day light you will be made to walk, This is an opportunity to have the human vampire virus to perform in a good posture. If you are interested contact us on Vampirelord7878@gmail.com